Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The fog has lifted.

Last night was night one of Operation Cry It Out. His naps were cut short so I put him to bed at 5:30. He fell asleep by 6:00 and cried himself to sleep because he woke up when I transferred him into his crib (typical). Then he woke up at 7:00, 8:00, & 10:30 and cried himself to sleep for about 2-10 minutes each time. b ggvbv vv6t [that was jude's contribution] Then he woke up around 2:00 am so I fed him since it had been EIGHT hours since he fell asleep. He ate happily and did not cry at all when I transferred him to his crib! He was probably too worn out! Then he ate again around 5:30, then woke up at 7:30! Slept 13.5 hours in his crib all night!

This is revolutionary and I feel like a new, well-rested woman!

1 comment:

  1. You did great honey!!! We should say You and Jude both did great!!! It sounds like the "Operation" was successful!!!
    Love you and miss you all sooooo! Love, Mama & Daddy

    ReplyDelete