- i got a husband. &dan got a wife :]. we had the most incredible wedding ever.
- and we will be together for eternity!
- i became a REGISTERED NURSE! after years of hard work &agony...
- my dream finally came true!
- we up &moved to ALABAMA. somewhere we both have never been. and we love it!
- i lost 25 pounds.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
- we passed at least ten cracker barrels. &dan would comment on them EVERY single time. we even stopped on our long day. we played that funny game the entire time &i was an EG-NO-RA-MOOZ every time. so sad. & andrew beat it!
- andrew's iTouch basically saved us. we loved the football game, paper toss, &my favorite: the waterslide game [i was giggling &screaming out in glEE... "it's so realistic!"
- driving through flagstaff &climbing so high in elevation. we drove through snow &i MADE us all sing "white christmas" together. it was hilarious.
- my indian friends at hoover dam. i took their pictures for them and thought they were arabic & was speaking to them in arabic. OOPS.
- TEXAS. longest, emptiest state. we LITERALLY had to play frogger with tumbleweeds. in real life. they had SPITS of all kinds there. we had BBQ wings, ranch, dill, classic davids, and BACON. we filled our cups up over &over again! not to mention the store we passed entitled "Cute Texas Crafts"
- joseph city, arizona. SMALLEST town i have ever been in [besides passing though]. right off route 66. so cute &mostly just how life should be. we had so much fun playing with the kids &holding the BABY!! [kristal: "are you pregnant yet?"]
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
one of the best parts about living in the south is that missionary work is much more available here! :] since we have been job/school-less for a while, we have had the privilege of spending a lot of time with the missionaries and having discussions and lessons at our house, helping the missionaries, and getting to know the investigators really well.
we have been able to watch meme and her son michael throughout the whole process of their conversion. it has been so amazing, especially for me to watch, since i didn't get to have all those experiences on a mission. they are amazing people who have so much faith through so many trials. they got baptized last weekend and i got to speak at the baptism! this picture was taken after the baptism.
she looks so beautiful! &look at those handsome boys. :]]