Monday, December 24, 2012

Bass Pro Shops is magical.

Bass Pro Shops is undeniably a pretty magical place (unless you are an animal rights activist). It's the poor person's zoo with the perk of being able to touch all the animals and not get snarfed at. Some may see it as a downside that they're not alive, but it was just perfect for Jude at his stage. He was in heaven! The fish tanks were especially spectacular. One of the reasons we went was to get a picture with Santa but the line was two hours, so the North Pole picture will have to do for now! Dan is like a little kid in a candy store here. So much to see! They had some fun games, too, and they were free! I wasn't too bad at the target shooting if I do say so myself...

























1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys did this! I was just reading on one of my money saving blogs and it said, "Instead of spending money at the zoo, you can go to Cabela's for free! Plus you can pet them since the animals don't run away!" And I thought that it was such a great idea and so funny. And here you guys did it! Well, to a different store, but same idea. So fun.

    ReplyDelete