Tuesday, December 18, 2012

this very moment...

I'm thankful.

First of all, for my family. They are all that matters, now and eternally. I am working on finding contentment with my life and what I have. I am so blessed and I want to work on making the absolute best with what I have, to make my little life, my little family, and my little world my little heaven, making heartfelt memories and savoring our time together from morning til night. 

A quote I have always loved is, 

"Be happy. This is your life."

I have been learning lately that happiness comes from within. It is independent of the circumstances around me. The things that bring me that happiness are unchanging and eternal, so no temporary challenge should be able to shake that. 



I love my husband.
I love my child.
I love my life.

The end!

1 comment:

  1. Truly it has been such a joy to witness your sweet "little family" do those things which create a little bit of heaven....it has nothing to do with material things...everything to do with the eternal things you are doing each day, focusing on our dear Savior..What a gift for daddy and I this Christmas Season!

    ReplyDelete