Monday, December 31, 2012

bowlers, inc.

The blog book company I use (blog2print.com), sadly, does not do captions. It puts all the text at the beginning, so I have to stop using captions... this frustrates me. We continued our family tradition of a bowling tournament. Mom used her magic to get us a discount rate and away we bowled for two good hours. Krissy surprised us with her pin-hitting capabilities. Jared threw the strongest throws we've ever seen. Dad provided us with the most delectable popcorn& rocked the most fabulous sweater he has most surely had for at least twenty years. Mom enjoyed the biggest, slobberiest kisses from the man of the house. Dan emerged as the outstanding winner of the competition. I came up with a new technique of running around the ball dispenser a few times and getting my jive going and throwing the ball in the same fluid motion (didn't prove to be patent-able). And Jude ate celery and carrots and popcorn and warmed all our hearts with his clapping, kisses, and perfect face. Do you see that profile shot?! I can not handle it. 



















1 comment:

  1. your dad's sweater is the BEST!!!!! so hilarious!! cutest boy

    ReplyDelete