Saturday, December 15, 2012

ONE YEAR.

One year ago today was the most incredible, life-changing day of my life. The day my precious baby was born. The day I realized, in a small way, that my heart could love so much more than it ever had, that this baby was a part of who I am and he always would be. I will never forget how I felt when I first saw that strong little body take his first breath.


What a year it has been. I adore this little boy more than thoughts made alive through a measly keyboard could ever express. 

Happy Birthday Jude! Thank you for spending your year with us and being.... absolutely perfect. Your mama and daddy are obsessed with you... get used to it. :)


Here a few glimpses of our lovely day spent at home..









He enjoyed the pickle.



Not a fan of the goat cheese





He opened his card from Grandma and Grandpa Hickman (we are waiting to open everything else until his birthday party, but he wanted to at least open one thing :))

He threw the gift card and couldn't get enough the Winnie the Pooh card that sang "Hip hip pooh ray!" It is his favo





2 comments: