Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas eve &a terrifying encounter with Mr. Clause

Christmas Eve was spent with some clam chowder, caroling, treat-eating, reading the story of Christmas, and just enjoying the tree and being together at home. Jude is so giddy about all of this. He is constantly on the move, checking everything out making his mark! I so enjoyed using my new camera lens that my sweet Mulder family sent to me to celebrate my finishing my Bachelor's degree. Soo thoughtful! I absolutely love it.


Dan reading Jude "An Aussie Night Before Chrsitmas"











In case you are unaware, Santa is terrifying. He is the white fuzzy creature that barely even has a face. He jingles and "ho ho hos" and tries to hold babies against their will. But we love him! Especially our Santa!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment