Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CONQUEROR

Jude conquered his naps yesterday. He was boss. He took one 90 minute, uninterrupted nap in the morning and one 92 minute, uninterrupted nap in the late morning/early afternoon. And he barely cried when I put him down. We are making some serious progress here.

And it wouldn't be fair to not shout out to Dr. Weissbluth and his beautiful book.

How cool is he? I love him 100x more now that I'm seen this picture.

I was so proud of him after his naps. It was insane. Here he is after nap #1...


THOSE LIPS??!?! i could die right here probably.

Then he spotted his favorite toy...







And then he played...




After his second nap?! I was the proudest mama.




Mom, will you scratch my back?


And then Dad came home. And they lived happily ever after...

2 comments:

  1. I need your posts to be longer & have more pictures. But I won't complain. Jude is so sweet and wonderful and WONDER baby mastering his naps like that. Kudos to MommyRach for helping him learn that. I'm sure it's such a wonderful relief. I want to visit you when I look at these pictures. (& the one your Mom posted on FB today of you @ Jared's wedding where you look SO BEAUTIFUL!). XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. the third from last picture he looks SOOOO Grown up!!!!!! oh me oh my he is so darling i could eat him up!!!! i'm so glad he's doing better with his naps/sleeping :) :)

    ReplyDelete