Saturday, September 15, 2012

this very moment [yesterday...]

I looked over at Dan as I was driving him to school and he had a little grin on his face. I said

"What are you thinking about?" 

"Oh, nothing..."

"Tell meee!"

"I can't!"

"Come on...."

"I saw that flower shop and was thinking how I wish I could buy you a whole bouquet of flowers. Then I thought that maybe they could just give me the scraps..."

I'm sure I squealed. Then I unbuckled my seat belt, climbed up onto my seat, and gave him the biggest hug ever the rest of the way there. He doesn't even really have to get me flowers, just catching him in a sweet thought like that is enough for me. I love so much how it brought a smile to his face. :)

2 comments:

  1. This post reminded me a little bit of that song frm fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! I got your favicon request, but not your email. Could you email me at beccasnyder(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete