Thursday, September 20, 2012

MITT.

Anyone who listens to Pandora knows Obama is blowin that place up. NONSTOP OBAMA ADS! Even Obama himself said he's sick of hearing himself say "I approve this message."

Well, I'm listening to Pandora and I just heard a ROMNEY ad!

He did not mention Obama once...

He did not put awkward pictures of his opponents in black and white with depressing background music...

He talked about his plan and what he going to do to help the country and there was pleasant background music and a nice video clip of a woman and her small business.

I know has ads like that, but I liked this one. It was nice. He's definitely much classier than the other guy.

Now, back to my song (Gary, Indiana) and making dinner hours in advance... yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad Mitt Romney is being heard on Pandora! Enjoy sweetie!

    ReplyDelete