Wednesday, October 3, 2012

this very moment...

I am thankful that Jude fits so perfectly on his daddy's neck and sat contently there for a few minutes. I am thankful that he gave Dan five real, lean-down-for-a-smooch kisses in a row as Dan was trying to discretely get my attention so I would see without disturbing our little pecking prince (who has never kissed like that... I think somebody missed their Daddy...). I am thankful for these little, carefree moments in life that make the harder, not-so-perfect moments so worth it. And even if I didn't have a picture of this one, I would always have one right in that little pocket on the inner side of my heart.


the kisses looked like this :)



1 comment:

  1. what sweet pictures. and what HANDSOME boys! those are the most wonderful moments in the world!! i also adore your couch. you always have such cute taste :)

    ReplyDelete