Thursday, October 4, 2012

mitt... MITT... MITT!!!

Yeah, Obama got schooled. He's not so hot without a teleprompter. Romney knows what he's talking about. He has a plan. He is quick on his feet. I love that we got to see his witty side. 

“You’re entitled, Mr. President, as the president to your own airplane and your own house, but not to your own facts. I’m not going to cut education funding. I don’t have any plan to cut education funding.” -Romney

Obama loves to make things up because he has no foundation behind his words. The Washington Post described it as "Romney's Powerhouse Performance." I say Obama was

P'OWNED.

(michelle) umm... mr president, honey (said sarcastically)... i don't think that went very well. if i lose my white house, jet, and all my perks i will NOT be happy. ----- (barack) but michelle, sweetheart... at least i wished you happy anniversary on camera??!! ------ (mitt) ahh ha ha, i mentioned BIG BIRD and i still dominated."

2 comments:

  1. rachael! i would like to email you and ask you some breastfeeding and sleep training questions. i tried finding you on facebook but couldn't. would you mind emailing me when you have a chance? alymbrown@gmail.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I loved "I've had 25 years of business experience, and I have no idea what you're talking about." Too awesome! Go Mitt!

    ReplyDelete