Thursday, November 22, 2012

T H A N K F U L

I have been on the verge of tears for the past day. I have just been feeling so thankful, humbled, and blessed for my family and where we are in our life. I have been enjoying my D&C class to no end. It fills me with so much light and inspiration. I know it was divinely designed that I am taking right now, when it has been such a help to have a little extra spiritual boost on my side.


I am thankful for the Gospel.

I am thankful for my Savior, that through him I can find eternal happiness as I am continually learning to repent and draw closer to him.

I am thankful for my loving Heavenly Father, who always answers my prayers and blesses me way more than I probably deserve.

I am thankful for my dear husband, who has the most beautiful green eyes that I can see his whole soul through. I am thankful for his sweetest heart and that I am the one who gets to know that heart better than anyone else.



I am thankful for our creation, my little boy. He is my world. I am thankful to be his mother and all that that word entails.

I am thankful for our families and their love, support, and deep care for us. 

I am thankful that we are taking a new path in life. Although it may feel like we are jumping over rivers with crocodiles and snakes below and crossing rickety old bridges fifty feet above the water with no idea what's on the other side, we are fearless because we are holding on to each other soo tight.


3 comments:

  1. We too are jumping over rivers and avoiding crocodiles and we couldn't be more thankful for everything we have also. Perfect post for Thanksgiving. And by the way, you are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you've inspired me! I just read through the next few posts, and I HAVE GOT TO TAKE MORE PICTURES AGAIN! I used to be so good. When I just had the 3 kids I did so good at taking pictures, but now with 5, I take a couple pictures of week and it's always of just the baby, not of things we've done. I feel like anytime we go out places as a family my mind and hands are consumed with keeping everyone in line...but from now on, I'm the family photographer. Speaking of, are these you're family pics? LLOOOVVVEE! Send us a card! Oh,a nd send me your address so I can send you ours. chickybumlooka at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys...specifically you....are BEAUTIFUL. gol. always on the inside and always on the outside. love you

    ReplyDelete