Sunday, June 24, 2012

our journey to wisdom

I've needed to get my wisdom teeth out for years but haven't gotten around to it. So this was a perfect time! I had the best oral surgeon in the world do it for me, my Uncle Whitney! We packed up the car and Dan, Jude, and I headed out for the ten hour drive to Farmington, New Mexico. Jude was not thrilled about being in the car again. Poor guy. We enjoyed the scenery, saw a few tumble weed tornados, and were especially excited about seeing Lake Powell! We saw lots of Indian reservations and Indians, too. 

Uncle Whitney and Aunt Cheryl took good care of us. They fed us, loved us, and even let me drool on their bed. Uncle Whitney is an amazing oral surgeon and did a great job. I had no pain, was barely swollen, and was up and at 'em in no time. Sara and Jarom and their family were there as well as Anna's kids so we got to spend time with all of them! Jude loved being around all the little kids.


A little break from the car seat at an Indian trailer park



Jude is the same age as Sara's little girl, Phoebe. Cuties.


Anna's son (left) and Sara's oldest, Matthew, (right) were the sweetest little boys! They were being so cute with Jude.

Uncle Whitney rocked Dan's world with his famous burger and stinky cheese. Mmm... delicious!



All my desperate attempts to entertain him :)


1 comment:

  1. THE BEST!!!! the pictures of uncle whit are SO a james brother and made me smile from ear to ear!!! our family is the BEST!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete