Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jude meets Mr. Romney

We rode on my parents coattails and attended a fancy fundraiser for Mitt Romney at the Trump hotel. The last time Dan and I were there we were in a wedding dress and suit! It was great to hear Mitt Romney speak, with Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump on each side. Besides the extreme anxiety I had having a baby at a small fundraiser afraid at any moment he would start crying. (And he did. My dad started to pour water from a water bottle into his mouth in a panic... it didn't work.) We even got to meet him! He guessed that Jude was five months, at the time he was just over five months. I knew I liked Mitt. :)





I couldn't find my name tag until I noticed it was stuck on the back of Jude's head. Oops! We left it on all night because we knew it would make him scream. We got a few funny looks.
Pooped from a long night with Mitt.