Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jude meets Mr. Romney

We rode on my parents coattails and attended a fancy fundraiser for Mitt Romney at the Trump hotel. The last time Dan and I were there we were in a wedding dress and suit! It was great to hear Mitt Romney speak, with Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump on each side. Besides the extreme anxiety I had having a baby at a small fundraiser afraid at any moment he would start crying. (And he did. My dad started to pour water from a water bottle into his mouth in a panic... it didn't work.) We even got to meet him! He guessed that Jude was five months, at the time he was just over five months. I knew I liked Mitt. :)





I couldn't find my name tag until I noticed it was stuck on the back of Jude's head. Oops! We left it on all night because we knew it would make him scream. We got a few funny looks.
Pooped from a long night with Mitt.

2 comments:

  1. i litereally LOL'd at the nametag on jude's head!!! and am still laughing, that is hilarious! you guys look so fancy!! i love dan's outfit and of course yours too. I'M SO SURE YOU MET MITT ROMNEY NBD!!!!!!! of course. life of the rich in the famous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. the last picture is so patriotic &the sweetest!!! i love him.

    ReplyDelete