Sunday, March 30, 2014

kicks&&giggles.

Yesterday Dan was holding Abraham and he gave Dan a little kick. Dan said, "Ouch! You got me!" And Abraham LAUGHED! It was the cutest little exhale of a laugh. We looked at each other like, "Did he just laugh?!" Yes, he did! And he just did it again!

Just now we were laying down by each other as soon as I started nursing him he just got the biggest smile on his face. Then he started laughing again. My heart got so big and I just couldn't contain my love for him. We started talking to each other and laughing and smiling and... life was really good at that moment.

Dan and Jude are over at the empty parking lot next door playing "SOCCA!!" with some of Dan's friends from school.

Life is good.

Update: Yesterday I was holding Abraham and Jude was right by him. Abraham was looking over at Jude and he just got the BIGGEST GRIN on his face and then did his little laugh. I nudged Jude and we both got so excited! "He loves you! He loves you so much honey!!"

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment