Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pregnancy update PS...

The other day a lady at orientation told me I looked like I was going to "drop that baby any day now..." or something just as awkwardly impolite as that. I stuttered back some ill-prepared response about how I still had THREE more months. What do you say to comments like that?! I'm getting plenty big around here, but don't worry, I can still hang by my feet and legs at the jungle gym as we found out today (not a frequent occurrence).



Last night we were reading the book "Wild Little Horse," (thanks, Dolly Parton!) and there was a part about how the horse was flaring his nostrils. I showed Jude how I could flare my nostrils then told him to try. He first opened and closed his lips several times, then realizing that wasn't it, he opened and closed his eyes several times, then realizing that wasn't it either, he just grinned and giggled and got bashful.

Might have been the cutest thing yet. Tied with like, a thousand other things he does every day.

one of the many daily adventures of Jude...

Playing with guns just comes innately to little boys... or maybe it was Dan putting his cowboy hat on him and teaching him...

No comments:

Post a Comment