Friday, April 6, 2012

golden birthday!

Had a lovely birthday with our sweet family of three! I turned 24 on the 24th. My golden birthday!

Started out with a free birthday sub at Firehouse...

COOLEST drink machine ever. We spent about fifteen minutes there.




Followed by a free birthday burrito, chips, & queso at Moe's...

We went all out and got the HOMEWRECKER. Chicken, beef, and pork. We have no shame with our free burrito.


Topped it all off with a buy one get one free birthday ice cream at Cold Stone. I got the birthday creation. Soooo delicious! We enjoyed our feast outside in one of our favorite spots on the strip with hundreds of soon-to-be sorority high school girls and their moms. So great.


We needed a little more dessert to polish off our desert. A beautiful cake! I had worked the night before so Dan was watching Jude for me all day (besides feedings), and when I woke up there was a beautiful cake waiting for me! What a sweet hubby I have.


My gift you ask?! A fancy set of bocce ball! We love our backyard games. Then went to work. I must love to work on my birthday!