Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter blessings

Had a humble little Easter with my boys. It was perfect because we were together! I am working this weekend so church was a struggle. I might have dozed off a few times... and thank goodness for the mothers lounge. It's a nice little break in there. We got home and Dan had 1 and 1/10 leftover ribs from Dreamland and leftover baked beans and I had instant mashed potatoes and green beans (a favorite meal of mine) for our big Easter lunch... Then I slept all day. We didn't have dinner. Dan took Jude for a walk around campus and got ready for his research presentation he had today. 



Thank goodness Grandma had been here and left us some Easter treats! Here is Jude's Easter basket on his first Easter! So sweet. :) It had the book Heaven is for Real (for kids), three wooden toy trains, teething toys, and a precious little outfit. And thank you for the candy for me and Dan!


We are so thankful for our Savior who was resurrected so long ago. What a miracle that he suffered through the atonement and died for us only to rise again three days later. It truly is the most amazing miracle this earth has ever witnessed. Because of it, I am able to live with my family forever. What a beautiful blessing! 


Happy Easter!

I love this little face he makes. :)