Sunday, December 4, 2011

38 weeks


Thirty-eight weeks and still cookin! And kickin. We are both doing so good. I've been working this past week but it hasn't been too bad. I will be all finished up with work on Thursday morning, and then I'm home free! I'm ecstatic. No contractions. The baby is being good to me so I can finish up work. :) Dan took me on our last real date on Friday night. We had some delicious Mexican cuisine at Pepito's and Dan secretly ordered me a Daquiri Fresa (strawberry daquiri) in espanol. It was the best surprise. Then we came home and played Skip-bo and Uno by the fire and the Christmas tree. Oh, lovely night! We are so happy and so excited. (Oh, and maybe a little anxious/stressed too).


Loves!

4 comments:

  1. baaahhh! I'm so impatient with your pregnancy. haha. I can't wait for you guys! you look adorable! And don't worry I never have a single contraction till I go into labor,b ut I still progress quickly. It'll be fantastic!!!!! GOod luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been way behind on the blog posts! I love them all. I'm glad baby is being kind while his mom finishes work. 3 more day--you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are tooo cute rachel! good luck you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these sweet christmas belly pics. LAST DATE!!!! woah. you're going to be a MOM!!!!!!!!! a real life one. i can't handle it. but i love it sooo much.

    ReplyDelete