Sunday, April 27, 2014

tornado


Three years ago today, this happened...


I'm feeling grateful for everything I learned because of that experience and since then. I really don't think about this experience often, but I know it shaped me into who I am. I am grateful for the friends we had then and how that experience turned us into a family. I'm grateful that my husband and I (and baby Jude in my tummy) were all protected. I'm grateful for my knowledge of the Plan of Salvation that I know even those who didn't make it to see another day are truly in a more beautiful and wonderful place. I know this earthly life is a temporary leave from our heavenly home. This experience helps me remember that and that the things that really matter to me can't be destroyed by a tornado.

Read my story here!

Watch my story on CNN here.

No comments:

Post a Comment