Thursday, August 7, 2014

My miracle.

Miracles. 

They happened in the scriptures. They happened in the times of Jesus. They happened in pioneer days. But do they happen today? In plain old, modern, ordinary today? Sometimes miracles can be rationalized away to a coincidence or just good luck. But sometimes, they are so incredibly miraculous, life-changing, and unexplainable, there is no other word to describe the event but as a miracle. A true miracle, just like in the days of Christ.

I have witnessed a miracle. I have seen a completely miraculous healing first-hand..l with my own eyes. It can not be rationalized. It can not be explained by science. It can not be denied. 

This experience is not mine to share and it is too sacred to be shared here, but I must testify that it occurred. I testify that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true and that the power of the priesthood is real. 

My life has been forever changed and blessed by my miracle. I will spend my LIFE trying to serve others and do good in my desperate, meager attempt to show my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for this miracle.






No comments:

Post a Comment