Saturday, October 15, 2011

thirty weeks

original dress designed & created by the beautiful jean locke.
We are getting soo excited. He could be here in less than two months! It's hard to believe. We've bought him some adorable little outfits that I can't wait to see on him. I love my big belly. I love watching him tumble around and jab and kick. He's always up to something in there. I'm starting to forget I ever wasn't this big. The thought of being my previous size just baffles me. I've been going on walks and bike rides... and I always pay. I'm sore for days afterwards no matter what I do. But I have to prepare for the big L&D! I have the most handsome and supportive husband who never lets me forget to have fun and laugh at my silliness. We are so happy and so thrilled!

5 comments:

  1. RACHAELLL!!!!!!!!! I have no words. Almost no words. Just the happiest heart that is so excited for you and Dan. I can't wait to see/meet/love little Daniel Jr.! You are one HOT Mama (ssseeerrriiioouuusly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachael! I can't believe it!!! you look incredible. i'm so glad you're such a good blogger so i can stalk your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just bursting with pride. You know why. You are still so gorgeous. I can't believe howm much change happens to your body in a few weeks. WOW! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO WAY! REally? 2 months? I was thinking more like 4 months, but no. That's so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you're pregnant you can hardly remember ever having a waist, and afterwards you can hardly remember ever having that belly!

    ReplyDelete