Thursday, August 13, 2009

fish & fabrics.








so i caught my first fish the other day! i caught three actually. i was a little bit a lot excited. dan found a great place in parker we always go. he took scott today &they just had a whale of fun. dan loves to fish almost half as much as he loves me... which is a lot. if it wasn't for me he'd go every day no fail. so we can cross off the fish from the list!

dan and i learned how to reupholster today. we took an old stool my dad found like ten years and we've had ever since and we fixed it up real nice. we love it! it was fun because it was a project we could do together. dan does all the drillin and staple gunnin and man stuff. i deal with the fabric. he + me = glee.

10 comments:

  1. The two of you are the most in love,cutest, happiest couple i know. Thanks for sharing your sweet life. I LOVE THE STOOL Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking LOVE IT! Come help me cute up my house! I'm redoing a cedar chest and my piano right now and trying to finish 3 quilts all before this massive baby comes out. Wish you guys lived closer s I could pay you to HELP ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and I think you need to show the rest of the cutethings in your house...post post post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, me again, can you put a "shuffle" on your playlist so I can hear the rest of your songs when I come to your blog? oris this "your" song??? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks aunt judy! you are the cutest :] happy birthday! hope you had fun at lunch!

    KRISTAL! you are hilarious. thank you so much! we love you lately &how funny you are. i love looking at your blog. i'll put up more pics of the apt. your house is sooo cute! i love it. i'm so envious because i want a house so bad. i will work on the playlist. i edited the computer language thing for it so the ugly adds wouldn't shop up on our blog but i accidently took out all the options too so i can't change anything. i'll fix it:].

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are the cutest. It is the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  7. rachael. you are a domestic goddess! i would have never guessed that in jan 08. so inspiring.
    dan. way to be manly and do-it-yourself-y. that is just magnificent. every woman wants a handy man! [among other things]
    such a life your making together :]
    love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and yes, we're IN a house...from the 40's, but we're renting, so we don't get to do much...dont' be too envious...30 and still renting...blah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that stool is awesome!
    I love black & white stripes & making old stuff pretty again!

    ReplyDelete