Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Jude says...

I just want to have a recorder on me all day Ainu can always remember the priceless things Jude says. He has the most vivid imagination and the most remarkable memory. That boy keeps me on my toes! 


Calls out to me while sitting in the bathroom yesterday, "this gentleman's wipe?" I walked in to the bathroom and he holding a Kleenex tissue. He then told me he wanted to use a gentleman's wipe (as opposed to plain old toilet paper). I still don't know where he got that!


Later that same night, he called out to me randomly, "You a beautiful Mommy."


Dan was reading scriptures with him a few nights ago and talking about how we need to try to be like Jesus. Jude said, "I not want be like Jesus." Dan asked him why and Jude told him, "I want to be like you, Daddy."


We were all standing in the kitchen we Jude said, "we're so blessed to have our own garden and grow food!"


From the back seat of the car, "Someping's on mine arm. I have stretch marks, Mommy?"


And to never be forgotten... Jude has said to me, literally 40 or 50 times today, "Mommy? I love you." "I love you, Mommy."


This boy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment