Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 25...

My birthday came and went like a fox in the night! It was another lovely birthday with another lovely year behind it. Lovely interwoven with a lot of crazy.

I woke up to this (with a melted heart in the bottom of my toes)...


how cute is this?
My sweet Danny made me waffles with homemade strawberry syrup. It's my new favorite! You don't even need butter. We enjoyed church and a quiet day at home. I video chatted with my Jared &Kris and opened my BOX FULL OF SUNSHINE!! It really was a box full of sunshine and it made me so happy. They knew how stressed things have been over here and they wanted to send some love our way. It was such an adorable idea. Jude was ecstatic about everything and we haven't even used the chalk or water guns yet... hello!


Not pictured: a yellow recorder!! Jude LOVES it and it so gifted already.







"Wait, Mom!! I forgot to put on my cologne!!!!"
Dan was leaving for his San Antonio trip so we did most of our celebrated a few days prior. And we had to claim all our freebies. It's turning into quite a tradition! (See last year...) We hit up Moe's and Firehouse Subs. Cold Stone was forego-ed (?) this year. We managed. I tried to get really fancy and do an all-around-your-head braid, turned out more like a dinosaur crown. Dan is the funniest because he never knows what I mean to do with my styling so he just goes with it. When I say... "Why didn't you tell me?!?" He just says he thought I wanted it like that. (Like the time last year when I had five little braids all over my head to make curls and he thought I was wearing it like that [what?!])

We then went to Best Buy to get a cover for my iPad MINI (!!!) and then Costco to get myself a cake or something. Every single one had milk in it. So we left.

He was thrilled about the salsa. He ate almost that whole jar with his bare hands and licked the remains off those little fingers. 


He can't even handle how much he loves my kisses.








Brownies with So Delicious soybean ice cream

Received an ipad mini from my mama and papa!! I am pretty spoiled. It was a graduation/birthday/we love you present. THANK YOU!!!! And thank you everyone else for the birthday wishes/gifts! Mom &Dad Mulder, Grandma and Grandpa, Jared... you all da best!



8 comments:

  1. What are you talking about your braid is DARLING! HAppy late bday rach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iPad MINI!!!! THE BEST!!! so fun/exciting/wonderful/tech-savvy!!! how fun :) your brown of braids looks lovely-don't worry. i miss you! let's probably see each other soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKAY first of all!!!!! This post had me actually laughing out loud, you are so stinking cute!! (wish you could hear how southern I just sounded in my head) I want a digital copy of you kissing Jude and smushing him in closer!!! I LOVE IT!! Second..or Third (had a lot of chocolate tonight) DUCK DYNASTY I am so glad you have been introduced. Now go Binge and fall madly in love with southern' ways even more!! See you tomorrow hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel like a big doofus because i was TOTALLY there on your birthday and you said nothing! i totally would have wished you a happy birthday had i known! but i'm glad you had a good day. sorry you had to forego cold stone, though. that's the pits. you're such a good mama to Jude for making sacrifices like that. :) and your hair crown looks awesome. i also wish my hair could be as long as yours. maybe one day..? HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY! ps. i love that you are a TSwift fan. because in my brain she and i are best friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun day, and a fun present!! Yay! You are too cute! Love the braid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I missed telling you happy birthday!!! Happy late birthday :) You are adorable. And Jude?! hello cutest little boy ever!!! (besides mine :) His little suspenders are to die for. I'm glad it was a good birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HaPpY, HaPpY, BiRtHdAy to our princess who is now 25! What a gift you are every single day for daddy and I to observe...as a selfless & nurturing mother who now knows the meaning of loving someone beyond words..more than herself...a loving, supportive, adventurous, strong & devoted wife...a thoughtful sister...an amazing daughter who inspires and is such a great source of joy to her parents....but most of all, a righteous daughter of God, who strives daily to be obedient to all that is asked...the best gift for your 25 years young!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I love all your little captions on your photos! Your sense of humor is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete