Monday, April 8, 2013

UMM....

23 minutes past my bedtime...

Scriptures, sweeping, swiffing, sweating - CHECK.


Check.

Funniest website ever. This one just needs to be shared. I love the top one soo much. I'd tweet it if I had twitter.


  • DAD: Holy smokes! I just found a little plastic film I had never peeled off my computer! I am going to peel it off! Wow! Really livin large tonight!





  • ME: When are you guys gettin home?
  • DAD: 7:00
  • MOM: Mom. 6
  • ME: Mom did you write your name before your text message…?
  • MOM: Mom. Yes!
  • MOM: Wait, do I not need to?




3 comments:

  1. : ) They are so funny!!!!! Totally made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when parents text! I submitted a picture text conversation between me and my dad about a year ago and they put it on the site! It made my whole year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad my parents aren't the only ones!

    ReplyDelete