Saturday, February 16, 2013

Jude and the fish.

Dad brought home some trout the other night after his day of fishing and Jude was pretty excited about it. He was a little unsure at first, but that uncertainty quickly turned into excitement and amazement. I think we have a little fisherman in the making on our hands... Daddy's boy! He would start out touching the fish's face with one finger and within a couple seconds he was wiggling his fingers all over and in the fish's face. He could not get enough!



























4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to show this to Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin all these pics Rach! I swear in some of these Jude looks soooo much like Daniel when he was that age. Spittin image. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you don't think the twenty-something (shaved down from over 30) pictures are too much! Haha, I love each one for a different reason &just can't erase any! I know, I love how in some pictures he really does look exactly like his Daddy! We've already gotten a little fisherman over here :)

      Delete